We offer a small/medium playgroup and a large dog playgroup.
Days and Times
Monday – Friday
Drop off: 6:30-9:00am
Single day: $26
Once your dog has attended a few days of daycare, 10 visit pre-paid cards are available to purchase for $230
Prepaid daycare cards will expire 90 days from date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable. All dogs that are enrolled in daycare with a prepaid card will receive unlimited nail trims and 10% off any products, food, and retail items.
No matter you or your dog’s schedule, we will schedule based on your needs, whether it is every day, various days, or an as-needed basis.
There is no cancellation fee with at least 24 hours notice. Any cancellations made without 24 hours notice will be charged for a day’s visit.
All dogs must be interviewed prior to attending daycare. The interview is a free whole day of daycare where we assess their temperament, make sure they are not toy aggressive, and determine whether they will enjoy attending daycare as just like people, some dogs do not enjoy being in a larger crowd.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old to attend daycare
- Puppies attending daycare must be neutered by the age of 6 months.
- Only snap or martingale style collars are allowed in daycare.
- Buckle, training, or pinch collars are not allowed.
Please remove tags from the collar before the dog attends daycare for safety reasons.
- Rabies Certificate
- Spay neuter certificate
- Distemper & parvo vaccine
- Negative fecal including giardia and coccida
- (New dogs must have fecal current within 60 days)
- Bordatella (kennel cough)
- Rabies, distemper & Parvo needs to be up to date. A negative fecal exam is required once a year. New dogs attending daycare must have a negative fecal within 60 days of trial to ensure they are clear of all parasites.