Daycare is growing more and more popular each day. Whether you have a new puppy or an older dog who doesn’t like to be home alone, we can help! Daycare is an excellent way to exercise your dog and/or let him/her socialize and interact with others. We keep a watchful eye and never leave any of our four legged friends unattended. We offer toys, water, all-natural treats and a playground. We allow the dogs to go inside and outside depending on the weather conditions. All dogs must do a free interview in order to be accepted! We offer a small/medium playgroup and a large dog playgroup.
Days and Times
Monday – Friday
Drop off: 6:30-9:00am
Single day: $30
Once your dog has attended a few days of daycare, 10 visit pre-paid cards are available to purchase for $270
5 visit pre-paid cards are also available to purchase for $140.
We also offer a monthly unlimited membership for $500.
Prepaid daycare cards will expire 90 days from date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable. All dogs that are enrolled in daycare with a prepaid card will receive free unlimited nail trims.
No matter you or your dog’s schedule, we will schedule based on your needs, whether it is every day, various days, or an as-needed basis.
All dogs must be interviewed prior to attending daycare. The interview is a free whole day of daycare where we assess their temperament, make sure they are not toy aggressive, and determine whether they will enjoy attending daycare as just like people, some dogs do not enjoy being in a larger crowd.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old to attend daycare
- Puppies attending daycare must be spayed or neutered by the age of 6 months.
- Only snap or martingale style collars are allowed in daycare.
- Buckle, training, or pinch collars are not allowed.
Please remove tags from the collar before the dog attends daycare for safety reasons.
**We require all vaccines to be current and up to date
- Rabies Certificate
- Spay/neuter certificate
- Distemper/parvo vaccine
- Negative fecal including giardia and coccida
- Bordatella (kennel cough)
- New dogs attending daycare must have a negative fecal within 60 days of trial to ensure they are clear of all parasites.
Email for All Vaccinations: firstname.lastname@example.org
A La Carte
- Peanut Butter Kong $4
- Stella & Chewy Kong $4
- Frozen Broth Bowl $2.99
- Frozen Peanut Butter Kong $4/kong
- Extra Photos $5
- Ice Cream Treat $3
- Manner Walk by The Sea $15