Daycare is growing more and more popular each day. Whether you have a new puppy or an older dog who doesn’t like to be home alone, we can help! Daycare is an excellent way to exercise your dog and/or let him/her socialize and interact with others. We keep a watchful eye and never leave any of our four legged friends unattended. We offer toys, water, all-natural treats and a playground. We allow the dogs to go inside and outside depending on the weather conditions. All dogs must do a free interview in order to be accepted! We offer a small/medium playgroup and a large dog playgroup.
Days and Times
Monday – Friday • Drop off: 6:30-9:00am • Pick-up: 4-6:30pm
Once your dog has passed their interview assesment & attended a few days of daycare, 5 & 10 day pre-paid cards are available to purchase.
We offer a monthly unlimited membership too!
Prepaid daycare cards will expire 90 days from date of purchase and are non-refundable and non-transferable. All dogs that are enrolled in daycare with a prepaid card will receive free unlimited nail trims.
No matter you or your dog’s schedule, we will schedule based on your needs; whether it is every day, various days, or on an as-needed basis.
- Single Day……. $42.50
- 5 Day Pass……. $200
- 10 Day Pass….. $380
- Unlimited Monthly Pass… $500/month
All dogs must be interviewed prior to attending daycare. The interview is a free whole day of daycare where we assess their temperament, make sure they are not toy aggressive, and determine whether they will enjoy attending daycare; just like people, some dogs do not enjoy being in a larger crowd.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old to attend daycare
- Puppies attending daycare must be spayed or neutered by the age of 6 months.
- Only snap or “quick release” style collars are allowed in daycare.
- Buckle, martingale, training, or pinch collars are not allowed.
- Please remove tags from the collar before the dog attends daycare for safety reasons.
**We require all vaccines to be current and up to date
- Rabies Certificate
- Spay/Neuter Certificate
- Distemper/Parvo Vaccine
- Negative Fecal Including Giardia and Coccidia (New dogs attending daycare must have a negative fecal within 60 days of trial to ensure they are clear of all parasites)
- Annual Leptospirosis Vaccine
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Completion of Dog Client Agreement (linked above)
- Completion of Pet Personality Profile (linked above)
A La Carte
- Peanut Butter Kong $4.75
- Stella & Chewy Kong $4.75
- Extra Photos $5.75